- VisitBloomington.com is the site of our local visitors’ bureau — here you’ll find extensive info about lodging, restaurants, and other things to explore while you’re in Bloomington.
- Check BIRA (Bloomington Independent Restaurant Association) for interesting independent eateries.
- The City of Bloomington’s BEAD (Bloomington Entertainment and Arts District) helps locals and visitors alike get a better grasp on Bloomington’s diverse and extensive arts offerings.
- Walk (or bike) the B-Line Trail. It’s a rails-to-trails urban park with public art and easy access to restaurants and other places of interest downtown.
- Indiana University Bloomingtonhas a whole world of “best-kept secrets” for folks who think of campus mostly as a student zone or the home of the School of Music. A few high points:
- World music publicity firm rockpaperscissors is Bloomington-based. Their client roster includes many Lotus Festival faves.
Also of interest …