Lotus in the Park
Saturday, September 22 / Noon – 5 pm / Free
Bloomingfoods / Tree of Life Stage
- Trio Brasileiro / 12:45 – 1:30 p.m.
- Galant, Tu Perds Ton Temps / 2:15 – 3:00 p.m.
- Brad Leftwich & the Hogwire String Band / 3:45 – 5:00 p.m.
Square dance starts at 4:30, called by Tamara Loewenthal
Workshops and Demonstrations
IU Global Education Pavilion
- Melody of China / Noon – 12:45 p.m.
Traditions in Classical Chinese Music
- “Body Music: Hands ON!” with Evie Ladin & Keith Terry / 1:30-2:15 p.m.
Body Music & American Old-Time Traditions
- JPP / 3:00-4:45 p.m.
Finnish string music
Get in touch with your inner artist and create a unique Festival souvenir!
- African fans, ankle rattles, Huichol yarn painting murals, Kuba cloth pattern printing, and Memories of Lotus, with the Mathers Museum of World Cultures / Glenn Black Laboratory of Archaeology
- Mural making with the T.C. Steele Historic Site
With the Hudsucker Posse — Some hoops provided, or bring your own; hoops will also be on sale at the Lotus in the Park Festival Store outlet.