Our festival programming and community outreach is made possible by the generous financial support of donors and sponsors, and by the commitment of our amazing volunteers. How can you show your Lotus love? Let us count the ways:
- Give monthly or annually as a Friend of Lotus — your tax-deductible gift helps sustain Lotus year-round and supports our full range of projects, programming, and initiatives.With an automatic monthly gift, you help a lot — a little at a time. Recurring gifts are an easy way to make a big impact that works for your budget and schedule. Setting up a recurring gift is convenient, customizable, and environmentally friendly. Most important, recurring gifts ensure a steady source of support for Lotus’s programming. (Note: Monthly Giving donors will receive an annual giving receipt for tax purposes in December. You may opt out of monthly giving at any time.)
- Become a Business Sponsor for an Event — when your business sponsors an event or program, you give the gift of Lotus to your community and clients. There are many support levels and recognition opportunities to choose from, from Lotus Blossoms programs in schools to the Lotus World Music and Arts Festival in the streets of downtown Bloomington.
- Attend the Edible Lotus Benefit — Supporting Lotus never tasted so good! Join Lotus friends old and new for our annual benefit event and enjoy some of Bloomington’s best food and drink, alongside the most unique silent auction in town.
- Make a planned gift or bequest — Keep Lotus in mind as you look to your future (and ours).
- Contribute to the Lotus-Fitzgerald Endowment — Help ensure that the Lotus mission lives on for future generations.
- Volunteer — Become one of the more than 500 volunteers who make Lotus events hum.